Not a lot of time to write this so it's time to switch to bullets. Enjoy.
- This is a must-win since the Blues are mired in a losing streak. After losing to Edmonton last night 2-1, the Blues have got to get over the hump.
- Vancouver is still annoying. I still am not fond of Daniel Sedin and Henrik Sedin. Or Ryan Kesler.
- The fans won't be booing, they'll be Looing. It's still annoying.
- Andy McDonald has an upper-body injury. That's very descriptive. He's out and Cam Janssen will replace him. Mother of god.
- Just guessing here, but the first line tonight will probably be Vladimir Sobotka, Patrik Berglund and David Backes. The second line might be the Jay McClement, Alexander Steen B.J. Crombeen line. Seriously.
- Ty Conklin might get the start. His last game was against Chicago and he looked awful. So there's that.
- Fearless prediction: With Beej, Stefan Della Rovere and Cam Janssen all dressed, the Blues will get into a fight.
That's it. It's a shitty preview, but I'm pressed for time. Besides, CCR already previewed the game. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME.
If you want to hang with the winning side, head on over to Nucks Misconduct. But you should probably stay here with people of your own kind.
DVR "The Walking Dead" and watch some hockey.
Let's Go Blues. Let's Go GDT.