I'm setting the over/under for soccer references tonight at 10.
- It's Blues vs. Blue Jackets tonight. [Blues]
- Columbus vs. St. Louis: This time it's personal. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The Blues are looking for their lost power play. If found please return to 14th and Clark. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Vladimir Sobokta is getting a chance to show what he can do offensively. [BND]
- Your Andy McDonald update? He's out indefinitely. [BND]
- Garth Snow has tried to rebuild the Islanders. Take a look and see how he's done. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- Things are not going well in Dallas. The fan base is dwindling at a serious rate. [Defending Big D]
- Marian Hossa is now on injured reserve. Poor Blackhawks. Karma sucks, eh? [TSN]
- Jere Lehtinen is calling it a career. Dude was a three-time Selke winner. [TSN]
- The Flyers got beat by the clock. [Puck Daddy]
- You know, people really need to get past the whole zombie thing. It's never going to happen, and if it does, we're all fucked. That being said, this boat would work for a bit. [The High Definite]
- A man changed his name to Captain Awesome and his signature to a smiley face. For real. [Deadspin]
- People who drive painted vans are weird. That's science and you can't argue with science. [WebUrbanist]
Please let this happen to Derek Dorsett tonight.