Averagejoe has the computer problems. Luckily, I don't.
So away we go for some Monday linkage. This already feels weird for me.
If I missed an e-mail or a late-breaking story, this was written up at around 11PM. Deal with it. Or maybe I'll edit Monday afternoon.
- Want to stalk the Blues over the Olympic break? The Globe-Dem has some of the spots where the Blues will be relaxing for the next two weeks.
- The kids are alright.
- Even if we miss the playoffs, it'll be interesting to watch the Blues down the stretch.
- Like the little boy in the Total Hockey commercial, Erik Johnson is "super excited"
- You remember when I said there weren't any NHL games on Sunday? I was full of shit. Scores from Sunday.
- OK....NOW there aren't any NHL games today.
- Sidney Crosby took a shot off his shin. He should be more careful. Hell, you could get hurt doing something like that.
- Brian Burke is doing his best to forge ahead with pursuit of gold in Vancouver.
- Speaking of USA Hockey, Ron Wilson talks about their chances.
- USA women roll China 12-1.
Do you has?
Somebody'll get you some links for tomorrow. Me or averagejoe? Hell, come back and see.