Are you kidding me with these games? Every team looks stacked. This is pretty fun.
- Some cool old Blues photos and some really, really ugly Blues prototypes on Uni Watch yesterday. Good stuff. [Uni Watch]
- This would be a pretty sweet get: Jerseys from the season-opener in Sweden. Marcus, you got $500 for the Berglund sweater? [Blues]
- The Blues brothers, David Backes and Erik Johnson, are helping out Team America. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Roman Polak, the quiet and steady d-man, is honored to be at the games. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Team America dispatches Norway by five goals. Not too bad, boys. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The Russian is cut! The Slovaks beat the loaded Russians in a great game that was worth staying up for. [CTV]
- It took a shootout for the Canucks to beat Jonas Hiller ... I mean Switzerland. [CTV]
- Up next for the State? Team Canada. [ESPN]
- Canada now appears vulnerable. [ESPN]
- Thursday's winners: US M (over Norway), US W (over Finland), Canada M (over Switzerland), Russian W (over China) and Slovakia M (over Russia). Friday's games: Belarus M vs Sweden, Czech Republic M vs. Latvia, Finland M vs. Germany. [Olympics]
- Can't believe this works. [The Daily What]
- Cupcakes are good no matter how you make them, however, it would be interesting to try a cupcake made by men for men. [Butch Bakery]
- Mashups vs. remixes. Apocalypse Pooh is pretty good.[URLesque]
You think the big boys do this after wins? It's been a good year for USA hockey, let's keep it going.
Poor College Student in the house for the weekend shift.