I shouldn't have to re-iterate this, but the first rule of Project Mayhem is that you do not talk about Project Mayhem.
The second rule of Project Mayhem is that you do not talk about Project Mayhem.
So, Space Monkeys, here is your assignment:
- Step 1: Email me your address.
- Step 2: Receive GT sticker from me.
- Step 3: Place GT sticker in funniest/most creative/most likely to get on TV place you can find.
- Step 4: Document the placement with a photo you can email to me or post in a FanShot.
- Step 5: Win the respect of your internet peers and a place in GT lore.
Clearly (well maybe not very clearly, but we mean it), we don't want you to vandalize anything with the sticker and we don't want anyone going to jail for doing something really dumb. Besides, we can't afford your bail, so you might have to learn how to make a shiv all on your own.
Oh, and those of you who purchased stickers already, shoot me an email and I'll send you a couple. And probably some random paperwork from my desk.
Email me and let's get it going: firstname.lastname@example.org.