USA vs. Canada in one fan-fucking-tastic group matchup this evening. If these teams clash again in the medal round, I might blow a gasket from all the excitement.
- Nothing new in the world of the Blues, besides the boys in Vancouver. I did learn one thing while glancing at Hockey-Reference. The page of David Backes does not have a sponsor. Nor does Bobby Plager.
- 6:40 on MSNBC. USA/Canada. Be there.
- Brian Burke wants to sleep in more. He hates playing at noon.
- New lines according to Rutherford.
- McKenzie over at TSN says facing the Americans will improve the psyche of the Canadians. Who the hell ever improved their psyche after playing David Backes, particularly in the last couple of months?
- Ovi has him some shiny new skates. Mr. Dangles is jealous.
- Teemu Selanne is the new all-time point leader in Olympic play.
- That's a pretty easy question.
- Link's lost some touch on the boomerang.
- If men wrote women's magazines.
In order to get the patriotic juices flowing for tonight's game, there are a couple songs you just have to know
And in case you missed the Epic Beard Man reference from Gallagher yesterday, he's passed this along.
Stay tuned for Prospect Sundays and a great game to close out the weekend.
Averagejoe will be here to link you through the aftermath of the main event. And the rest of the week.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com