What a game. If you don't love hockey, I'm sorry, we can't be friends. That was like watching playoff hockey, only the team I was cheering for won. Unreal. And awesome. Let's get to a few links -- gotta get them done early tonight. Tuesday will be beefier.
Team America news
- This is really the only link you need for today. USA 5, Canada 3. The first US win over Canada since 1960. [CTV]
- Brian Rafalski and Ryan Miller are awesome. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Jaromir Jagr is not done with the NHL. He's no longer a superstar, but he's still got something left in the tank. [ESPN]
- Alex Ovechkin had the hit of the tournament. [Fourth-Place Medal]
Nothing to see here folks, move along.
- From the great Cross Check Raise: If movie posters told the truth. [Listal]
- I want to live in this room. [Craig's List]
- Fire makes anything better. [Cracked]
- This is a few days old, but come on, like I'm going to pass up Techno Viking vs Epic Beard Man. [Holy Taco]
This song kills at karaoke. (Hat tip to NatetheGreat)
Ryan Miller is amazing. And sharp.
More USA love
tomorrow today from Mr. Lee. Gametimelinks(at)gmail.com