Blues vs. Blackhawks tonight. Let's not see a repeat of Davis Payne's first day as head coach.
- Blues. Hawks. Preview. [CBS Sports]
- The Blues take on the Blackhawks tonight. Last time the two teams hooked up, the Blues were dominated. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- David Perron has steadily gotten better. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- ESPN folks discuss Paul Kariya, Keith Tkachuk and the trade deadline. (Hat tip to ilikeboyes who called us here at Game Time "the tits," which is very high praise. [ESPN]
- Dave Bolland will be returning the ice for the 'Hawks tonight. [Chicago Sun-Times]
- Wednesday's schedule. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Tuesday's results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Dominik uses math to find out the best 5-on-5 islanders. Spoiler alert: It's not John Tavares. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- As of 1 a.m. this morning, nothing is official, but rumors have Ilya Kovalchuk heading out west to L.A. [From the Rink]
- This is been a running gag on Battle of California, and well ... I just had to share. Patrick Marleau can not smile. He is very, very awkward. [Battle of California]
- Zdeno Chara has a busted finger that might need some work in the offseason. [ESPN Boston]
- With all the moves the Flames have made, they aren't any better. [ESPN]
- Jean-Sebastien Giguere was perfect in his Leafs debut. The new-look Leafs beat the Martin Brodeur-less Devils 3-0. [TSN]
- The Islanders might be training in China. I guess the team wants to go to a place that ignores human rights so they can have more bag skates. [TSN]
- Captchas, the weird looking words you have to type on sites to show you aren't posting spam, can be kinda funny. [Banned In Hollywood]
- Who checks porn at work? Who checks porn at work with a computer that faces a TV camera? This guy does. (Safe for work). [Videogum]
- The history of the word "motherfucker." Enjoy. [Asylum]
Well this is just delightful. RFJCC passes along the best local ad I've seen in a while. A drinking robot not named Bender is pretty sweet. Eric Brewer wishes he was as cool of a robot as Tequilla Bot.
Via the Puck Father, a really cool time lapse of an outdoor skating rink. Heads up, it's got Coldplay music.
Come back for more. Blues. Blackhawks. It's on. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com