I hate the Sharks. I really, really do. And back-to-back games.
- Slow starts will kill you all the time. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- What the hell is T.J. Oshie doing in this photo? Anyway, Sharks won. Back-to-back nights plus home games = bad idea jeans. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The Blues went after Ilya Kovalchuk. As has happened so often this season, the Note came up short at the end. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Jeremy Rutherford chatted. [STLtoday]
- The Rivermen will be wearing a modified version of the Blues third jersey, also known as the one they wear all the damn time now. [OurSports Central]
- Thrashers deal Kovie to Devils for some players you probably haven't heard of. [TSN]
- Now is the time for the Thrashers to become a team, not the Dancin' Kovalchuks. [ESPN]
- The Falconer weighs in on the big deal: Getting Johnny Oduya. [Bird Watchers Anonymous]
- As an outsider, Robert L makes a pretty good case that the Ilya Kovalchuk to the Devils deal is dumb. By the way, how lucky is Ilya. He goes from wearing the ugliest jerseys in the league to, in my opinion, one of the best. [Habs Eyes on the Prize]
- What every team may be doing at the trade deadline. [NHL.com]
- The Capitals are unstoppable. Dozen wins in a dozen games is hella good. [TSN]
- Alex Ovechkin is just filthy. [Puck Padre]
- Caps have 12 straight wins, the Senators have 11 in a row, and the Kings have eight straight. Man, this Olympic break is coming at a really good time. [TSN]
- Thursday's results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Friday's games. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Batman slaps Robin. You write the funny. I made a few where Robin claims to be a Red Wing fan. It was awesome. [Batman & Robin Comic Generator]
- This one is for the ladies. Getting married? Check out Yvettes formal wear Web site. If you don't have a seizure and can find out where to click, let me know. [Yvette's]
- Classifieds will print just about anything. [ManoFest]
RFJCC sends along some videos from Japan. Holy shit are these weird. Ghetto Star Wars and Business Cat? Why not.
Ghetto Star Wars selling tuna.
Poor College Student will guide you through the weekend. Send him links and stuff to gametimelinks(at)gmail.com