Don't forget to set your clocks forward before bed tonight.
And now your final links for Central Standard Time.
Blues face off at 6 PM against the Nash-less (Upper body injury) Jackets tonight. JR's twitter ought to have the latest on Polak's status for tonight.
- Maybe the Blues will do this "late-season playoff push" thing three years in a row.
- Rutherford got Mr. Cranial Spider Meeting to pose.
- The Crosby Golden Roar photoshop contest has reached the finals. Several laughs to be had over at Puck Daddy.
- TSN makes an attempt to quantify intangibles and illustrate the three best players on each team completely independent of "back of the card" stats. Jay has to be a close 4th to the three listed.
- Friday's results. LA beats Dallas but gives them a charity point in the process, Minnesota gets by Buffalo, and Nashville takes care of Anaheim in the games that affect our playoff chances.
- Saturday's slate. We need Buffalo to handle Detroit in regulation.
- Standings. 6 points out sucks.
Matt Walker News:
Matt Walker scores for the 2nd time in 3 games! I believe fire, brimstone, and some horsemen will be following soon.
- The Dude is the Truest of all Neutrals.
- If Gandalf tells you not to pass, you don't fucking pass.
- Luvhockey passes along some feel-good stuff concerning the Paralympics (opening ceremonies were yesterday). Something as simple as thanking your Mom gets Proctor & Gamble to donate a dollar to fund athlete training. The schedule can be found here.
I can't leave out Bob Dylan with a title like that
And since we were on the subject of preferred 40 oz beverage during the last GDT, here's mine.
Stay tuned for the GDT and a Top 11 from the website's newest writer/drunk/swearologist.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com