I think the Blues made me sick. I was feeling fine, the Blues lost and then I threw up on the sidewalk on my walk home from work. Damn Blues.
- Colorado beats the Blues, making the road to the playoffs severely obstructed. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The Blues seriously couldn't beat a goalie who hadn't played since Jan. 8. January 8th. How could a cold goalie be so hot? [The Denver Post]
- The Blues aren't happy with the non-goal that was probably a goal. [Morning Skate]
- David Backes is part of the "A" team. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Alex Steen is in the Blues history books. [MSNBC]
Playoff chances: Still not good. [Sports Club Stats]
- Tuesday's games. Blues needed: Blues over Avs, Philly over Nashville, San Jose over Dallas and Edmonton over Minnesota. Results: Avs over Blues, Nashville over Philly, Dallas over San Jose, Minnesota over Edmonton. Good times. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Wednesday's games: Colorado over Calgary and Chicago over Anaheim, not like it matters at this point. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Steve Downie was fined, but not suspended for taking out Sidney Crosby. But the league always favors Sid ... [ESPN]
- Alex Ovechkin apologizes, but let's be honest, he's probably not very sorry. [ESPN]
- Tyler Seguin is the new No. 1 prospect. [TSN]
- The game-winning puck from the gold-medal game has a new home. [CTV]
- Chris Gift wants to drop some knowledge on you. Take one: St. Patrick's Day. [Wikipedia]
- Take two: Ancient Order of Hibernians. [Wikipedia]
- For the hat trick ... Take three: Saint Patrick. [Wikipedia]
- Our resident Irishmen, Donut King, shares a drink recipe to celebrate today. [Drink Mixer]
- From Donut King: "And finally, a Wikipedia history on the most infamous thing ever to come out of Ireland. Yeah, I went there." [Wikipedia]
- A friend of a friend of J-Mill's started a blog where people submit ugly faces. It's a shame I won't be able to submit anything to this site. [ThrowAnUgly]
Donut King presents Dropkick Murphys for St. Patty's Day.
gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. Now I'm going to bed.