Another season, another disappointment. Watching the Blues limp to the finish this year is just painful to witness.
- Red Wings 4, Blues 2. I hate everyone in this picture. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Blues vs. Kings tonight. First the Wings, now the Kings — what does it all mean besides likely another loss? [Blues]
- How do the Blues get better next year? It's really quite simple ... get a legitimate No. 1 goalie. It's funny how the Blues seem further away from contending at the end of this season than they did after last year. [STLtoday]
- Ian Cole had a hard time leaving college. He'll fit right in with T.J. Oshie. [South Bend Tribune]
- Wednesday's results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Thursday's games. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Is Jay Bouwmeester a bust or just not very good? [Matchsticks and Gasoline]
- It's like hockey, but in 3D. [NHL FanHouse]
- The Hockey News ranks the top-10 mascots. Louie loses points for not wearing pants and doesn't make the list. [The Hockey News]
- Ranking each teams goaltending. The Blues are way, way, way too high. [TSN]
- The Washington Capitals are adamant they didn't use steroids. [TSN]
- Brian Campbell isn't healthy enough to play after his hit from Alex Ovechkin, but he is well enough to bitch about the hit. [ESPN]
- It's Name of the Year time. Nohjay Nimpson is a a STRONG No. 1 seed. [Name of the Year]
- From Dominik via Gallagher: Messing with Spammers. [Welcome to the 419 Eater]
- Should you buy an iPad? No. Do you need help deciding, this flowchart should help you out. [pic]
- I'm intrigued by this man's ideas and would like to subscribe to his newsletter. [Everything Is Terrible!]
I think my favorite thing about doing this links gig is finding out other people share my sense of humor. One of those people is Señor Gallagher. He passes along this video that made me laugh way too hard. Lightning bolt!
It's Donut King's birthday so I'll share a video he sent me with one of his favorite songs. As someone who took seven years of Spanish, I can tell you this song is awesome. Dude sounds like the Swedish Chef.