Sometimes the headline comes to me before I plug in the links. Other times, I write the links and a headline emerges. And then there's times like these. Meh, let's just get to the links already.
- **EARLY START ALERT** Blues and Oilers start at 5PM tonight.
- Going to the game tonight? See if you can spare some pencils, paper, or other school supplies for charity.
- George Csolak gives some love to the Weaverman and Shorthanded crew.
- The movement to get Pat Burns into the HHOF sooner rather than later is underway.
- Puck Daddy also has the latest on the Playoff Death Watch. Expect the Blues to be in there real soon.
- It's not that Wojtek Wolski is sucking it up at all, it's Stempniak's absolute post-deadline goal scoring tear that's making him the biggest acquisition for Phoenix at the deadline. 2 goals again for Dutchie last night.
- What the fuck is a "bradboyes26" doing winning a Chicago Blackhawks DVD contest? That best be used as nothing more than kindling for the fire.
- Marc Savard is giving Matt Cooke the cold shoulder after previously receiving the cold elbow.
- Down Goes Brown has figured out why the NHLPA took a while to act on the headshot rule. I should've gotten to this sooner.
- Standings. Actually, no, fuck linking to that. We're ten points out. Maybe once we get within 6.
- Bacon has a society. And it's royal.
- "Sure, it's covered in ice, but think of it as a really long-term investment. You'll have to bunk somewhere else while it melts, though."
- Recycling an old one from linkages past, check out Lamebook for the worst of the social networking giant.
- 7 celebrities and the careers you didn't know about.
Time for a classic. And I love me some Carnac.
And since we're nearing the end, come up with your best "Carnac" bit concerning the end of the season, what the offseason holds, or give shit to Detroit and Chicago. Your hilarity in the comments.
There's no way we can blow it against the Oilers right? Right? *Flies out to California, knocks on a redwood, flies back* Right?
Prospect Sundays and the GDT follow the links.
Averagejoe will have your linky goodness on Monday. Send Weekday Dad your finds at gametimelinks (at) gmail.com