- Blues host the Blackhawks tonight. Chicago is not playing well, but that hardly matters. [Sporting News]
- Patrik Berglund apologizes for being too hungover ... I mean sleeping in. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The Blues defense, despite having a million pieces, is a work in progress. [STLtoday]
- I'm really confused by this whole Keith Tkachuk situation. He's never come out and said that he's done, but everyone is saying he is. [Edmonton Journal]
- Panic? In Chicago? I've never heard such a thing. [Second City Hockey]
- Groupthink in hockey. This gave me horrible flashbacks to Communication Theory classes in college. If only my professor had related Comm Theory to pucks, I wouldn't have gotten a C in the class. OK I probably still would have gotten a C since I didn't study. [The Copper & Blue]
- Lee Stempniak is loving life in the desert. [USA Today]
- Ice Edge Holdings says hes on track to purchase the Coyotes. [TSN]
- The NHL says the Coyotes are not moving to Winnipeg or anywhere else ... yet. [ESPN]
- Mike Ribeiro pulls a Berglund, get the Berglund treatment. [ESPN]
- The Johnstown Chiefs, the "Slap Shot" team, are actually moving. [ESPN]
- Scores. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Schedule. [Yahoo! Sports]
- People who talk like this don't deserve hugs. [suedeheadcomic]
- Educational TV channels aren't very educational. [Geels are Sexy]
- Movie posters, by and large, suck. Here are 10 reasons why. [Den of Geek]
Blues vs. Blackhawks means one thing: angry Ed Belfour. BLEARG!
Don't fuck with Buzz Aldrin.
The video well is drying up — hook a brother up.