For the record, my first hate was the Blackhawks — it's always good to see them lose.
- Blues beat the Hawks 4-2. Awesome. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Alex Steen is the leading scorer on the Blues. That's great for him, but holy hell does this team need a legit scoring threat. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Fragile Paul Kariya is hurt again. Never change. [USA Today]
- Alex Steen nose how to cheer up sick kids. [KTVI]
- Davis Payne likes what he sees in Ian Cole. [St. Louis Globe-Democrat]
- Brett Ponich is really, really tall. And he just got paid. [Blues]
- The Blues are not among the best faceoff teams in the last decade-plus. [Behind The Net]
- Jonathan Toews is a little piggy, oink, oink, oink. [Puck Daddy]
- First it was Patrik Berglund. Then it was Mike Ribeiro. Now, add Canucks d-man Shane O'Brien to the list of guys who have missed practice. [Vancouver Sun]
- Hey ... what was O'Brien doing? Oh, partying. [Deadspin]
- Kris Letang can afford to change his name to a normal spelling after signing a hefty extension. [ESPN]
- Dan Carcillo gets two games at home, without pay. [ESPN]
- Josh Harding is broken. [ESPN]
- Results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Schedule. [Yahoo! Sports]
- From Carnie: X-ray art. [Daily News]
- The only thing that would make this better, is if it were a divorce letter. [This Is Freaking Ridiculous]
- Old advertisements were the best. [theCHIVE]
I asked for videos and the great Carnie answered.
These kids, while seemingly French, are still pretty cool.
More after the jump.
Carnie says this guy is either a baller or a jackass. I vote baller — fuck kids, although not literally. That will get you arrested — kinda like my old high school janitor, Talbot. Wait, where was I? Oh right, a video.
More from Carnage tomorrow.
This one is from me: this guy is awesome.
gametimelinks(at)gmail.com -- Don't be a stranger.