Seriously this is amazing. Who knew this team could score goals at this clip?
- The current five-game winning streak is a season high. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Scoring goals helps you win games. Who knew? [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- JR talked. [STLtoday]
- Blues beat the Stars. Convincingly. [ESPN]
- Get used to seeing this site: What are the chances the Blues make the playoffs. Right now? 13.6 percent. [Sports Club Stats]
- You have to like the way Jake Allen bounced back after the World Juniors. [Daily Gleaner]
- Dallas is struggling. [Star-Telegram]
- The party line on 14th and Clark: The Blues think they're good enough as presently constructed. Why then did they offer up Brad Boyes for a trade? [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Friday games. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Thursday's scores. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Roman Polak agrees: Fake Twitter accounts are for losers. Side note: Holy tag cloud, Batman. [Raw Charge]
- The Canucks have two fans who dress up like Green Man. I approve. [Nucks Misconduct]
- Nicklas Lidstrom is confident the Red Wings will make the playoffs. I hope he's wrong. [TSN]
- Wojtek Wolski, who has such a great name, beat his old team last night. [TSN]
- Godzilla and haiku's are a match made in heaven. [Godzilla Haiku]
- African Bart Simpson and other bootlegged items make me laugh. [Heavy]
- The MPAA gives out some oddly descriptive ratings. [Gunaxin]
Anyone remember Zoobooks?
D.J. King mauled Krys Barch last night.
That's it for me today. Poor College Student rocks the weekend shift. Hit him up at gametimelinks(at)gmail.com