Not much going on in the world today. Enjoy the short links.
- Brad Lee already covered this, but Brad Boyes could be getting hot. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The Blues playoff chances. Still not good. [Sports Club Stats]
- The standings show the Blues have a lot of work to do. [NHL.com]
- Sunday's results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Just two games on the schedule for today. Game for the Blues: Washington over Dallas. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Marc Savard has a concussion after a brutal hit that's being called dirty by some and clean by others. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- Being a fan is not always fun. [Bird Watchers Anonymous]
- The NHL wants to end headshots. [TSN]
- Manny Legace is still alive, and he just got a shutout. [ESPN]
- Maybe we should send Canada a "Thank You" note if the Wings don't make the playoffs. [ESPN]
- People get stuck in interesting situations. Sorry, that should say stupid people get stuck in interesting situations. [Sloshspot]
- I really want to know where this sign exists ... so I can avoid it. [Oddly Specific ]
- Missed the Oscars? Now you're filed in. [Oscars]
The Oscars were last night. This is type of movie that usually wins.