If the Blues can beat Nashville tonight, I'm all in on the playoff chase.
- Blues vs. Predators tonight. [Sporting News]
- Streaking leads to playoffs. Good to know. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Like Al Davis used to say when he was alive: Just win, baby. [St. Louis Globe-Democrat]
Mike Weaver is more than just a short guy with a beard. [Blues]
Paul Kariya is in no rush to come back for the playoff push. [ESPN]
- How are the Phoenix Coyotes so good? [Behind The Net]
Sidney Crosby says Pittsburgh shouldn't host the Winter Classic. [TSN]
- Ranking the NHL defensive units. [TSN]
- The Maple Leafs new line is called the "frat pack." Lemme guess, all of their goals are roofied. [TSN]
- Steve Ott strikes again. No he didn't hurt someone, he scored three goals. Tool. [ESPN]
Alex Ovechkin gives a good interview. He talks about wanting to play in the KHL before he's too old. Good read. [Japers' Rink]
- Steven Stamkos is good. [ESPN]
- Manny Legace is getting ready to leave Carolina in the offseason. [NHL]
- Kris Draper may be calling it quits. [Winging it in Motown]
- Scores. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Schedule. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Public access shows be crazy. [Heavy]
- Patrick the starfish from "Spongebob" looks crazy in real life. [GEARFUSE]
- Aziz Ansari is a funny dude. [COED Magazine]
Interesting story about the rise of sports blogs. Good read. [CNN]
- This should brighten up your day. [Gunaxin]
Let's have some Nirvana today.
Lots of stuff today. Game thread, columns and some big site news that ... well things are gonna change, but it will all be OK.