The best part of the early summer links? Half-ass work feels about right. This edition is pretty much quarter-assed. Enjoy.
- Here's a handy guide to the contract situations among the Blues. [Bellville News-Democrat]
- The story in hockey yesterday: Coyotes fans may throw a snake on the ice against the Wings. [Five for Howling]
- The Washington Capitals won the President's Trophy thanks to an insane 19-3-2 record in its division. [Bird Watchers Anonymous]
- Mike Modano is part of a group trying to buy the Dallas Stars. [ESPN]
- Central Scouting has Tyler Seguin as the No. 1-overall prospect. Seven of 10 NHL scouts say Taylor Hall and chew Trident. [TSN]
- Jerry Reinsdorf's bid to buy the Coyotes is not going as planned and something about Ice Edge Holdings. You know what, sell the damn team to someone already. [TSN]
- Brian Burke will be leading the States at the Worlds. [TSN]
- The Tampa Bay Lightning have fired Rick Tocchet and Brian Lawton. What are the odds Tocchet gets another coaching job? Seriously, he wants to know. [ESPN]
- Need to dump your significant other but lacking in the pants and unable to do it yourself? Go here. [I Dump 4 U]
- Bacon lovers and nerds unite: A 3-foot tall all-bacon AT-AT from Star Wars. [TIFR]
- A collection of the best BLANK looks like BLANK Web sites. Lesbians who look like Justin Bieber is a good one. [Nerve.com]
Brad passed this along, the guys at Joe Sports Fan are trying to change the game of scalping. Enjoy.
That's all from me. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com