This edition of the links brought to you by Robitussin and Vick's. When spring comes and messes with your shit, turn to the Tussin and some smelly salve.
- Go to the Blues Web site to see the NHL Goal of the Year — David Perron burning the Islanders. [Blues]
The Blues reflect on a disappointing season. [Bellville News-Democrat]
Mike Weaver can do it all, including pulling pranks. [STLtoday]
Jeremy Rutherford chatted. [STLtoday]
- From the Rink looks at how the beat the neutral zone trap. [From The Rink]
- A look at the biggest problem facing the Kings as they enter the playoff. [Jewels From The Crown]
- Milan Michalek, the key part of the Dany Heatley trade, is done for the year with a torn ACL. [TSN]
- Former Blue and noted German Jochen Hecht out for a bit after finger surgery. [TSN]
- The Under-18 goalie watch — Jack Campbell vs. Calvin Pickard. [TSN]
- Jonas Gustavsson has re-upped with the Maple Leafs. [ESPN]
- A look at the playoffs. Caps lost last night for those who care. [ESPN]
- Dr. Steve Brule is a bit out there, but he gives sound advice. I mean, he is a doctor. [Sloshspot Blog]
- The invisible blank meme is quite funny. Here are some of the best. [Banned in Hollywood]
- Some dude named Banksy has spanned the globe pulling pranks. [Flavorwire]
From HullnOates Bernie and Ernie rapping about Coke.
Godzilla plus Blue Oyster Cult equals awesome.
Poor College Student will be here all weekend. Hit 'em up at gametimelinks(at)gmail.com