It'd give the link factory plenty of headlines and we'd be closer to moving past Step 2: ?????? and closer to Step 3: Profit!
- Don't tell David Backes this season was a step back, he doesn't prefer that kind of terminology.
- Since you don't need to save money for $9 beers in the playoffs, try your hand at some memorabilia auctions.
- Jeff Gordon takes a look at the barren cupboard of NHL free agents.
- Andy Sutton blow'd up Jordan Leopold and nearly a reporter after the game. Looks clean to me. Take a look for yourself.
- USA gets a little revenge on Canada. 5-0 in the U-18 championships.
- Crisis averted in San Jose! It only took a game-tying goal in the last minute to keep them from dropping the first two at home.
- Two reasons for linking to Second City: 1) They lost to the Preds 2) This link involves It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
- Speaking of winners and losers, here's the scores.
- Today's schedule.
- The nerd and cynic in me loves this.
- From the Makers of Snuggie...
- Proof in Charts: Joining a gym is for suckers.
- This sort of sales pitch translates easily over to bubble hockey.
Bob passes this one along. Fun with shadows.
We'll start the bidding for tomorrow's headline at a 12 pack of PBR and some beef jerky.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com