Just as the journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step, the journey of a dozen or so links start with a single click.
- You guys knew SLGT has a Facebook fan page, right? If not, Game Time has a fan page.
- Late last night, David Backes helped save several orphans from a burning building downtown by borrowing Paul Kariya's smug sense of self-satisfaction and using it as a barrier between him and the flames. OK, I made that up.
- Even with their President's Trophy, the Caps look vulnerable. Last night's 6 to 5 OT victory seemed like the Caps have to play video game hockey to be worth a damn in the playoffs. Long live goaltending and solid positional defensive play! Oh, and questionable officiating, too.
- More chances for Photoshop artwork, compliments of Shane Doan.
- Another day, another call for a suspension. This one's involving a Rob Blake asplosion of TJ Gallardi.
- Boston tops the Sabres. Die By The Blade and Stanley Cup of Chowder recap it. I guess that fan boycott thing worked out.
- Canucks and Kings went to OT with the Kings taking the taco.
- Plenty of playoff hockey today, starting at 3PM and lasting throughout the evening.
- Sabres fans get to watch the game outside. As bitter as I am, anything that sticks it to Pens fans is fine by me.
- As promised, your nightmare fuel for the day: Many examples of "If Mr Bean was..."
- Hey, Officer Duke, you know any of these folks?
- Oddball wedded women
- 25 of the World's Worst in several categories. 25 categories, in fact.
Thanks to Lodnod for today's video.
Averagejoe is back to provide the weekday tours of the Link Factory. Tours start every time you head over to Game Time.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com