Yesterday sure was fun — well outside of the Blues losing. No messed up links today, and no trips to the Yzerman video. Promise.
- Blues and playoffs shouldn't be used in the same sentence anymore this season. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Erik Johnson is becoming offensive ... in a good way. [Bellville News-Democrat]
- Paul Kariya may be ready to go Saturday. Or not. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Jeremy Rutherford chats about the Blues. Lots of good stuff here. [STLtoday]
- The Nashville Predators get some love. Nothing like a little salt in the wound. [ESPN]
- I'm shocked that Patrick Lalime won 200 NHL games. The dude won FOUR games in St. Louis and was flat-out awful. [Die By the Blade]
- According to ESPN, good news for Phoenix. Two lease proposals for the Phoenix Coyotes given to the Glendale City Council earlier this week were approved. [ESPN]
- Mike Modano is waffling about his future. [ESPN]
- This isn't political, but why should the President have to go to a hockey game. He's not a puckhead, so what. Elect Joe in 2020, and I'll be happy to go to hockey games. [TSN Column]
- The Islanders had lost 15 straight to the Flyers prior to Thursday. [TSN]
- Taylor Hall and Tyler Seguin, who are always linked, are facing off in the OHL playoffs. [TSN]
- Tomas Kaberle says he doesn't hate his coach. Good to know. [TSN]
- Scores.[Yahoo! Sports]
- Games. [Yahoo! Sports]
- A man tried to kill himself by shoving a cucumber up his ass. There is no joke here. [The Sun]
- A guide to all the April Fools' Day stuff around the Web. [April Fools' Day]
- Some people can't just give two weeks notice and leave a job. [Ego TV]
- Old Spice has some bad ass commercials. [Warming Glow]
More from Carnie: It's an illusion Michael. Tricks are what whores do for money. (Don't watch this at work.)
Sledding crashes are the best.
Poor College Student will be here tomorrow on Sunday. Be good.