The Blues only played four playoff games last season, but man do I miss those four games.
- News you already know: The Blues aren't going to spend a lot this offseason. [The Hockey News]
- From the Donut King: PPP takes down noted old coot William Houston. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- Hildymac brings us cooking tips for the playoffs. [Cycle like the Sedins]
- Jamie Langenbrunner is not having a good April. Bad Captain. [In Lou We Trust]
- Andrei Kostitsyn has been good in the playoffs, leaving Habs fans to wonder what's taken so long? [Habs Eyes on the Prize]
- The Bruins beat the Sabres for a 2-1 series lead. [TSN]
- Robert Luongo was yanked as the Kings beat the Canucks 5-3. Too bad it couldn't happen at home to shut up the Lou! crowd. [TSN]
- The Capitals handily beat the Canadiens 5-1. [TSN]
- Your Vezina finalists: Ilya Bryzgalov, Martin Brodeur and Ryan Miller. What? No Chris Mason? [ESPN]
- Shane Doan and his face are day-to-day. [ESPN]
- I cannot stress enough just how awesome this is — this will seriously change your life. [Dispatches from the Island]
- The sad part about these funny news captions: Some of them are real and not accidents — looking at you MSNBC. [Uncoached]
- A mother seeks to find out why her son was suspended from XBox live. The reason is pretty awesome. [Buzzfeed]
Our mascot has a highlight video. Sigh.
That's it for me. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com