Where did the Blues news go? Oh that's right, out of the playoffs equals no news.
- Tomas Vincour is a random Junior Hockey player in Canada. What's important about him? He's received help from my favorite random former Blue Libor Zabransky. [Vancouver Sun]
- Item: Paul Kariya probably won't be back in the Gateway City ... unless he's a visiting player. [Montreal Gazette]
- The age old debate: Do you officiate game differently in the playoffs? I say no. What say you, friends? [From The Rink]
- Edinson Volquez of the Reds (that's baseball) was busted for PEDs. Jewels From the Crown looks at the NHL's steroid story. [Jewels From The Crown]
- Marc Savard has been cleared to practice. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- This free agent signing brought to you by ... [Litter Box Cats]
- Red Wings win. And that's all I have to say about that. [TSN]
- The Predators beat the Blackhawks to go up 2-1 in the series. As both a hater of the Blackhawks and someone with a fondness for the Music City, I enjoy this result. [TSN]
- Things are looking good for the Devils in Jersey. [TSN]
- Sidney Crosby is a-freaking-mazing. Call him a whiner or whatever, but we are witnessing the best player in hockey right now. He's something else. [TSN]
- It took until overtime, but the Sharks have evened the series. [ESPN]
- Pavel Datsyuk, Ryan Kesler and Jordan Staal are your Selke finalists. Silent Jay McClement is shafted once again. [ESPN]
- Bob Evans has a gravy machine. The world just keeps inventing awesome stuff. [Tosh.0 Blog]
- This dog made me laugh. [theCHIVE]
I need videos. If you and I are going to get through this summer, send me some vids. if you've sent something that hasn't been on the show, send it again. Please. Until then, I remember how much you all loved the Darkness. Here's the lead singer's other band. Enjoy.
No new videos = more Darkness/Hot Leg on Thursday.