One damn game, that's all I wanted you to do — win one damn game. Yet another hockey team I pull for comes up short when it matters.
- On Sunday you can hang out with Kelly and David Backes and help out the Humane Society. [Blues]
- Derek Zona argues the Canucks have the worst fans in Canada — and this is the team I have to pull for to beat Chicago? Ugh. [From The Rink]
- I think we need to realize, the Detroit machine runs on our hate. We must ignore them, and then they will go away. [TSN]
- The NHLPA is set to honor Ted Lindsay. [ESPN]
- The NHL won't discipline Duncan Keith after squirting a fan with a Gatorade bottle. Good move, it was just a guy having fun with a fan. [ESPN Chicago]
- Shane Doan had a bad, bad shoulder injury. [ESPN]
- Several sens will be going under the knife. [TSN]
- Jaroslav Halak won a playoff game so, of course, the Canadian media compares him to Patrick Roy. [TSN]
- Ian Laperriere, one of my old favorites, is done for the year after taking a puck to the face. [Philadelphia Inquirer]
- Marc Savard can resume playing hockey. Hopefully he keeps his head up. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- Oh the things you can do with Gummi Bears. [Pic]
- Take a trip back in time — make any Web site (fuck you new AP Style) look like it did back in 1996. [Geocities-izer]
- The best "The Big Lebowski" mashups around the interwebs. [Urlesque]
- Some pretty awesome minimalist superhero posters. [Screen Rant]
From Matt (Can I call you Matty?) comes Ewok Karaoke. Holy shit is this weird.
Those little bears be crazy.