We can still make it! We just need a
little bit ton of help.
And a favor.
And a miracle.
- We've got a couple reactions from Mason's comments. First up is the Post-Dispatch.
- Next up is the Globe-Democrat
- And we face Dallas tonight in a game that doesn't mean near as much given the blown 2 goal lead from the Nashville game. And arrive early if you want to see what Paul Kariya looks like in a suit before he sits out another game with an injury. He scored his 400th goal recently, y'know.
- 7PM start tonight. Just sayin'.
- More from the Pat Burns HOF front. You can join the Facebook campaign, if you're so inclined.
- Colby Armstrong gets two games for leading with his fist. Hildymac has your analysis.
- Ingredients for an NHL city as told by From The Rink. One thing I'll take away from this is that Detroit wins the unemployment contest. Fuck Detroit.
- Jersey Fouls: Something about a San Jose jersey with a "LOST" reference this close to playoff time is so goddamn appropriate.
- SI makes the case for a softer cap, enabling a better chance of homegrown "dynasties."
- Standings. 6 points out! Woooo "eternal optimism" and "never give up" and shit like that.
- Sean, Brad, and Answer Man all had pretty good posts on April Fool's Day. Here's some other good online pranks via Cracked.com
- Breakups are easier when there's a giraffe involved.
- Funny names. It appeals to the 3rd grader in me.
The commenters sure do come through when you need video help.
First from Carnie, a well-edited blooper reel with a different sound track.
And then there's this one from Liut!. Scarface...as done by schoolkids.
Enjoy your Saturday. Hopefully we'll see you for the GDT.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com