Erik Johnson is a very good hockey player at age 22. I really can't wait to see him in a few years.
- OT winner keeps playoff hopes ali ... sorry, I can't finish that sentence. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- EJ is your No. 1 star in all the land! [Puck Daddy]
- B.J. Crombeen for Selke? Jay McClement is also good. (Thanks CCR) [The Globe and Mail]
- Barret Jackman gets some ink spilled about him: First up, George Csolak says Jackman didn't deserve boos. (Thanks LuvHockey) [St. Louis Globe-Democrat]
- Next up: Teammates say Jackman doesn't deserve boos. Warning: Morons in the comments. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- It turns out, that refs DO call penalties in the playoffs ... just not in OT. [Behind The Net]
- Some Blues fans want Tomas Kaberle. Me? Not so much. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- Brett Hull and Wayne Gretzky may team up and buy the Dallas Stars. Hull as GM, Gretz as coach — what could possibly go wrong? [TSN]
- A look at second-half records. [ESPN]
- Former NHLers not happy that Graham James, a convicted child molester, was pardoned. [ESPN]
- The Capitals have won the President's Trophy. They're lucky they don't have to play San Jose in the first round. [ESPN]
- A jersey worn by Sidney Crosby against Switzerland was sold for $35K at auction. Wow. [Lebanon Daily News]
- Results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Games. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Boohbah is the weirdest fucking shit on television. This Web site proves that. [Boohbah Zone]
- One of the greatest movies of all-time, Tremors, gets its own flash game. Enjoy. [Tremerz]
- A sarcastic letter gets a man out of a parking ticket. [theCHIVE]
Cards win, Blues win, work was easy and I didn't have to use my AK. It was a good day.
Got 10 minutes to spare? Relive some of Arnold's best lines.
That'll do for today.