The Vancouver Cancuks have ended the Blues season. Again. Good news in all this: Maybe the Blues can end a season with a win for once.
- The season will end at game 82. [St. Louis Globe-Democrat]
- Blues vs. Blackhawks tonight. [Sporting News]
- If you have mediacom, you won't be seeing the Blues. [News Tribune]
- Erik Johnson is playing well as the season winds down. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- And the Rivermen are done too. Looks like Alex Pietrangelo may have the longest season of anyone in the organization. [Peoria Journal Star]
- Avs fans are very happy. [Mile High Hockey]
- Keith Ballard must hate Tomas Vokoun. [SB Nation]
- Martin Brodeur has now won 600 games. [TSN]
- Rookie goaltender Jonas Gustavsson is the Leafs nominee for the Masterton Trophy. Who is going to be the Blues nominee? EJ? [TSN]
- NHL GMs and scouts are hanging out in the OHL, and having a good time. [TSN]
- Former Blue Ryan Johnson is going to miss at least the first round of the playoffs with a bad wheel.[TSN]
- Chicago wins game No. 50. [ESPN]
- Jamie Langenbrunner ain't saying nothing. [Puck Daddy]
- The Falconer breaks down the Ilya Kolvachuk deal. [Bird Watchers Anonymous]
- Scores. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Games. [Yahoo! Sports]
- The inventor of Franzia recently passed away. Because of this, here's a salute to boxed wine. [Buzzfeed]
- A look at the best Webcomics on the internets. [Gunaxin]
- Myths are often full of shit. I suspect Donut King will like No. 2. [Cracked]
A few months back, Donut King passed along some Muse "Knights of Cydonia." Brad Lee liked it so much, he asked for it again. It's a pretty sweet tune, so enjoy.
All this talk about ziguarts made me think of this song — it's in the sixth verse.