How long before Jaroslav Halak gets a statue in Montreal? Has Carey Price packed his bags yet?
- Bernie's take on the Towerbrook situation echos mine. I know investors leave all the time, but when its someone so large, you have to wonder who will step in and fill the void. Someone like Jim Balsillie could come to Dave Checketts with a huge amount of cash and force his hand — it's a down economy and Checketts can't just say no and he can't fund the team on his own. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
The business behind the Towerbrook departure. [Forbes]
- Tyler Shattock signs with the Blues. He's 20 so I'm guessing this just means he'll be in the AHL with the Rivermen next year — wouldn't want to rush prospects or anything when you have guys like Brad Winchester on the roster. [Blues]
- T.J. Oshie scores, his team loses. I think I have heard that before. [Puck Daddy]
- Habs send the Pens packing. [TSN]
- The Canadiens won the first game ever played in the Igloo, and now the last. [Habs Eyes on the Prize]
- The Penguins are done. The fans start pointing fingers. [PensBurgh]
- After being down 3-0, the Flyers are tied 3-3 with the Bruins. These playoffs would have been good had teams I like been involved. [TSN]
- The Flyers are riding a backup goalie to glory. [Puck Daddy]
- The Islanders may moved to Queens. Or not. Watch the video just to hear Melrose say "Wang." [ESPN]
- Logan Couture gave the Sharks home ice. [TSN]
- Pardoned sex predator Graham James has been found in Mexico. I don't judge a book by its cover, but this dude looks like a stereotypical sex predator. [TSN]
TB/Brian/"The Prospect Guy" passes this along. Pretty cool. [WHL]
- Cozmcphish needs some help. And some votes. You all know what to do. Go the site and vote for Cranberry and Brie pizza by Jeff S. He's one of us — I doubt anyone else on the list is a reader of this site. [Ile de France Gourmet Cheese]
- Web sites that need to just go away. [The Oatmeal]
- This guy is way, way bitter about his divorce. It's pretty awesome. [My Ex-Wife's Wedding Dress]
- Vandalizing Wikipedia is fun.[Manofest]
Maverides with today's video again. Language pretty dirty, but funny.
I'm Audi 5000.