It's Friday. Let's look at links.
- Newest Blues Tyler Shattock is playing well for the Calgary Hitmen. [Ottawa Citizen]
- Aaron Palushaj and Rick Wamsley speak out. Guess what, they aren't fond of Peoria. [Fox News]
- The Canadiens' fans are keeping everything in perspective. [Habs Eyes on the Prize]
- Zdeno Chara says the Bruins aren't panicking. Really? They should. [ESPN]
- Steven Stamkos has a concussion. The Worlds are stupid. [ESPN]
- The Hurricanes are collecting Staals. They have Eric Staal, and now Jared Staal. [TSN]
- Sidney Crosby is finally moving out of Mario's house. [TSN]
- Willie Mitchell be bitchin'. [TSN]
- Maxim's 100 funniest jokes. Some are better than others. [Maxim]
- Things found in prison libraries is surprisingly interesting. [Jail finds]
- Cameras sometimes catch action perfectly. [theCHIVE]
- Sometimes sexy album covers aren't sexy. [Cracked]
Friday standup returns. I think Aziz Ansari is funny. Dirty words ahead.
That's it for the links. Come back for my debut as a "One Act" writer. I hope you enjoy.
Poor College Student has the Weekend Shift. Tip him at gametimelinks(at)gmail.com