C'mon Sharks! A guy can dream, right?
- You can still vote for Steen and Silent Jay in the Fan Awards, though.
- A great write-up about the Plager legacy. We should get her to write for us.
- After witnessing another Flyers win, it seems the moral of this year's Eastern Conference Playoffs is "have a hot goaltender." Puck Daddy and Broad Street recap.
- As indicated by the Broad Street headline, some sort of something put dents in the blades of Philly's squad. Conspiracy!?!?!?! No, probably not, but sometimes I like using unnecessary and excessive punctuation.
- Tyler Seguin has been named the CHL's top prospect. Don't worry, folks, I'm sure Taylor Hall will make money, too.
- I agree with Brian Burke: What's the point of having the World Championships in Olympic years? Besides fulfilling contracts and shit.
- Schedule. It's just one game and it's at 2PM.
- I never worked well in partner assignments, either.
- Your grandparent's twitter.
- Bros icing Ashton. Exactly what it sounds like and, as far as I'm concerned, exactly what needs to happen.
As I was putting the links together, Patton Oswalt was on Comedy Central. That's reason enough for me.
And if you haven't seen this hilarious Bettman video from Down Goes Brown, you should see this hilarious Bettman video from Down Goes Brown.
Averagejoe returns for Monday, just like he always does.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com