Averagejoe couldn't be here today. Something about lighting paper sacks of dog shit in the Chicago area. I didn't really hear anything after that.
- TSN takes a look at what each team's game plan should be in the off-season. Here's what they think the Blues oughta do. I can't say I disagree too much.
- Chicago moves on to the finals
- Puck Daddy recaps while making mention of Duncan Keith losing some chompers in the process. Keith Tkachuk wants to know why he didn't score off that sort of deflection.
- Going off of Burke's comments, a blogger at over at Puck Father makes the case against all that hockey in a small timeframe.
- Montreal's comeback path starts along the boards.
- For all those captivated by the World Championships, Czechs beat the Russians to bring home the "gold."
- Combover or side-ponytail? Hell, why not both?
- RAGEcaptions. Carnie likes this sorta thing.
- Sure, Chicago has a team in the finals...but do they have links to all things bacon!?!?!?!?!
- For the baseball inclined, it's no longer LIMATIME!
As a track coach, I'm well aware that the jumpers tend to form their own little cliques. This, however, is a bit much.
Look, the puppy dog thinks he's people!
At least he doesn't think he's one of those fist pumping jagoffs from that Jersey Shore program.
Someone will be here to do links tomorrow. At least that's the plan.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com