So you're telling me I either have to see Chris Pronger and the Flyers win the Cup ... or Coach Q and the Blackhawks. Guh.
- Sad news: Former Blue Michel Mongeau has died at the age of 45. [Blues]
- Jarmo is packing up his stuff and going back to Finland. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- A look at some of Jarmo's "best" picks. A lot of these are still potential and not based on merit. We really won't know how good Jarmo is until probably 2015. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Jake Allen is starting to look like the Chosen One — the one goalie who can bring balance to the Blues. [Daily Gleaner]
- The Sharks are dead.[From the Rink]
- A look at the shots of the Sedin twins. [Behind the Net]
- Duncan Keith talks teeth.[ESPN]
- Former Edmonton Oilers owner Peter Pocklington will plead guilty to perjury. Whoops. [ESPN]
- The New York Islanders are not going to China. [TSN]
- Philly is going to the Stanley Cup finals. Go Flyers?[TSN]
- From LuvHockey: A look at Russian players, the KHL and the NHL draft. [Fox News]
- From LuvHockey as well: The top 100 prospects are going to the combine. [NHL]
- Busch Ice gives us one more reason to not root for Chicago: Mike Keenan is. [ESPN]
- Everyone needs an honest safety guide. [theChive]
- As a journo, I have dreamed of writing a lede this perfect. [Film Drunk]
- There is a chart to describe your poo. Thank you, science. [Flowing Data]
- CCR wants to let us all know the David Perron did not place in the World Poutine Eating Championship. [The Morningstarr*]
These wolves sing better than half the crap on the radio.
Finally NatetheGreat sends along a funny movie scene.
Thanks to PCS for filling in for me on Monday. Glad to be back, I guess.
That's it for today.