And so begins the final playoff series for the year. It's always a bittersweet moment for me. Although with the Hawks and Flyers this year, it's mostly just bitter.
- Tough guy Kelly Chase will lace 'em up for the Battle of the Blades figure skating reality show
- Puck Daddy looks at both captains in the finals.
- Outdoor games will be in Calgary and Pittsburgh. Crosby again? I know, I'm shocked, too.
- I know character counts, but with these odd interview Qs at the draft combine, I'd be more confused than philosophical if I was forced into deciding between a gun and a poem.
- Bettman isn't so sure on sending NHLers to the Worlds. Could this indicate a change toward NHLers no longer playing the Olympic?
- Schedule. It's at 7PM.
- More from Videogame University
- I remember when my to-do list was this much fun.
- More videogame shit. Street Fighter Facebook
- First drafts of famous album covers.
I'm hoping this video sets the tone for a physical Stanley Cup Finals. That'd certainly play more to Philly's strength.
Hope to see you at Bobby's Place tonight. I'll be a little late since I'm coming from the Illinois State Track Meet but I'll drink enough to make up for it once I get there.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com