Don't get the headline? Guess you gotta come to more Meet N' Drinks.
Good job to those who made it out last night. It was great to see you again or meet you for the first time.
Don't forget, we're doin' it again for Game 3 in Maplewood.
- RusskiDan and I want you to vote for David Perron for Goal of the Year. Registration is easy so do it already.
- Hawks take game 1. Broad Street attempts the recap in the near hours after the finish and does a good job summarizing: Crazy ass game.
- And Puck Daddy recaps as well. Wysh and Co. also dare to predict their cup winner prior to game 1 festivities. Only one of them takes Philly.
- Bob McKenzie: Chicago needs to use speed to beat Pronger. Ka-chow!
- It wouldn't be that loud if Chuck were singing, I can tell you that.
- Take comfort, Bruins fans, in the fact that your rival Canadiens didn't make the finals.
- Epic garbage toss from downtown!
- I've never taken a journalism or photography course in my life. Even though I'll defer to those with more experience (Joe), I'll say these 29 photos, thanks to very good timing, are very well done for the most part.
Chris Gift presents for your viewing pleasure, "Big Lebowski: The fucking short version."
You want Averagejoe tomorrow? Great, because he'll be here.
If you don't want Averagejoe tomorrow, you...well, I just plain don't like you.
And stay tuned for Prospect Sundays.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com