Writing headlines is no fun when nothing is going on — at least in regards to the Blues.
- If no news is good news, things are great in St. Louis.
- A truly awesome Joe Pavelski Photoshop thread. [Fear The Fin]
- Habs fans are excited about Jaroslav Halak. [Habs Eyes on the Prize]
- Dom examines how to improve TV hockey. No. 4? No more Mike Milbury. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- The NHL salary cap is going to stay flat. [From The Rink]
- Blackhawks tie things up with the Canucks after winning Game 2. [TSN]
- Boston is up 2-0 on the Flyers.[TSN]
- Alex Ovechkin and Alexander Semin are going to play at the Worlds. Russia is expected to bow out early. [TSN]
- After going down 2-0 to the very, very good Sharks, the Red Wings and their "fans' are not praising the Sharks, but rather whining. Again. The Red Wings have never lost, they have always been cheated. [Puck Daddy]
- From one of my favorite sites on the Web, pictures from the oil spill in Louisiana. [The Big Picture]
- It's time to make some manly cocktails.[Guyism]
- Gotta make the world safer for kids — they're are the future after all. [Safety Tips for Kids!]
- Today, if you're a nerd, is Star Wars Day. [Wikipedia]
Childhood Trauma passes along some of his favorite Muppet bloopers. Enjoy.
That's it for me. Embrace the day, friends.