Hola mi amigos. Feliz Cinco de Mayo! Hoy es la fiesta! Y ahora, los links!
... And that's enough of the Spanish. Four years in high school, three semesters in college and that's the best I could do.
Azul noticia (Blues news)
- From the great DanGNR: Vote for David Perron. NOW. [TSN]
- Behind Chris Mason, Team Canada beat Team Germany in a meaningless game. [Montreal Gazette]
- Alex Pietrangelo gets some ink spilled about him. [King Township Sentinel]
- The Sharks won in overtime putting the Red Wings in a 3-0 hole. Bury them, San Jose. Bury them quickly. [TSN]
- From King Donut the First: NBC is not very good at spotting satire. Bonus Keith Tkachuk is fat reference! [Deadspin]
- Poor College Student found that Battle of Cali likes the great minds at A2M as much as we do. [Battle of California]
- Also from PCS: Patrick Marleau facts. [Battle of California]
- Mr. K is back on his favorite holiday. [Fear the Fin]
- The Penguins have taken back the series. The Pens beat the Canadiens 2-0 and are now up 2-1. [TSN]
- The Kostitsyn brothers are a headache. [TSN]
- The Predators have some flood issues to deal with. I have a lot of family ties to Nashville and have been to many, if not all, of the places under water. I'm shocked that the Cumberland got that swollen. [ESPN]
- Goats, apparently, are awesome. [Image]
- Read the reviews and look at the customer images for this seemingly ordinary sprinkler. [Amazon]
- Two great things about this story: A fart lede, and an awesomely long sniper shot. [New York Post]
- This may be my last ICP-related link ... however this site made me laugh.[Violent J is John Goodman]
From NatetheGreat: That's a whole lotta fail.
That's it for me. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com
Embrace the day, friends. Adios.