C'mon Sharks. You gotta beat the Wings quickly. Don't give them a second chance.
- Follow the Blues at the World Championships since you can't follow them in the playoffs. [Blues]
- Rick Wamsley is gone. "Blues drop the hammer on Wammer" would be my headline, but hey that's just me. [Peoria Journal Star]
- Chris Mason might be the starter for Team Canada at the Worlds. [Montreal Gazette]
- Johan Franzen and the Red Wings badly, badly beat the Sharks. [Fear the Fin]
- The Canadiens have tied things up with the Penguins. How are the Habs this good?[TSN]
- David Krejci is done for the playoffs. Not good news for the Bruins, I guess. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- Simon Gagne may be back for the Flyers in Game 4. [TSN]
- Henrik Sedin, Alex Ovechkin and Sidney Crosby are up for the NHLPA MVP. [TSN]
- Coyotes. Sale news. I don't care anymore. [ESPN]
- A collection of things you can do that will almost instantly make you feel like an idiot. [Hyperbole and a Half]
- Some really disturbing moments in kids' movies. [Topless Robot]
Get out of there. Now.
That's it for me. Poor College Student will be here this weekend. Send him stuff at gametimelinks(at)gmail.com