After that late night article , I need to inject those "Pangerisms" into real life.
- This shouldn't be news by now, Wammer's out in Peoria.
- Walt shares the No Guts, No Glory award? How many teeth did Backstrom lose scoring a goal?
Flyers stay alive in OT vs the Bruins. Stanley Cup of Chowder has their say.
- Also, and begrudgingly, the Hawks win.
- Blues end up losing the World Championship opener in front of a buttload of people.
- So we might revisit hockey in Winnipeg? Puck Daddy has some suggestions. And obvously Five For Howling has some suggestions, concerning the recent hearings concerning the NHL's ownership of the Phoenix franchise.
- Schedule. Pittsburgh has a chance to put Montreal behind the 8 ball. Also, we have a chance to eliminate Detroit. Cheer/drink like it depends on it!
- Cartoon U. J-Mill wouldn't mind being a pupil, neither would I, as a matter of fact.
- Prospect Department keeps us informed on Lord Jesus Christ, or at least a guy bearing his name, anyway.
- Mental Floss has you covered concerning the trivial history of the happy meal.
Two videos: One from Childhood Trauma featuring Pavol (Demitra) and Marian (Hossa).
Second is from Mrs. PCS. She and President Norris both know you're gay apparently. Hey, wait a minute.
Gametimelinks (at) gmai.com