It's Mother's Day today so be sure to let her know how much you appreciate her whipping your lazy ass into the fine, upstanding man/woman you are today.
- More on Blues alums playing a big role in the success and popularity of hockey in the area.
- Detroit loses! They're done! That's cause to celebrate, folks. Fuck yeah!
- Add your thanks to the rest over at Fear the Fin.
- Gallagher's picture gets linked over at Puck Daddy.
- Sidney Crosby is even good at interviewing, it seems.
Something something something Coyotes. Something something something Ice Edge. Also, the NHL is looking to Glendale to help recover some losses (the money kind)
- Pens win, pushing Halak and the Habs to an elimination game at home in Montreal. Pensburgh recaps.
- This analysis is a little dated, since it goes all the way back to game 4 between PIT/MTL, but the detailed breakdown of how the puck ended up in the back of the net is great.
- At the World Championships, Lars and the Danes (Good band name, by the way) have upset the Finns.
- Only game on the schedule for today is a Hawks/Nucks matchup at 7 Central.
- The Curse of NBA Jam.
- Click here unless you think magic is real.
- Detroit loses. Slap hands!
Lego Star Wars in about 2 minutes
That's all I've got. Stick around for Prospect Sundays and the link stylings of Averagejoe for the weekdays ahead.
Send any links or videos you find to gametimelinks (at) gmail.com