Well hello there. Sorry about Monday, life got in the way and I couldn't get near a computer. Actually, I'm not sorry — I was out with friends and it was awesome.
Hope you all enjoyed your Memorial Day. I'm celebrating mine today — floating holidays are the best.
- Chris Carpenter and Tony LaRussa caught some pucks while in Chicago. This is it for Blues news. Sorry. [Cardinals]
- Chicago beat the Flyers 2-0. The hockey gods really hate the Blues and Blues fans. [TSN]
- Chris Pronger is still a dick. [CSN Philly]
- Toronto doesn't want a cool park name. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- The Canadiens are getting rid of some scouts. [TSN]
- I'm only linking to this story because one of the players shares a last name with my old college roommate. Good story, I know. [TSN]
- Brendan Smith is already acting like Red Wing. [TSN]
- I hate ratings stories. Hate. [ESPN]
- Bring back the Whalers! [ESPN]
- Further proof that dogs are far superior to any other pet. [Buzzfeed]
- Want to make the perfect burger? Here ya go. [Top Cultured]
- This site posits that there are actually good postcards. [BAD POSTCARDS]
Youtube reccomended I watch some beer commercials. This was one of my favorites. It's what I think GT meet and drinks are like.
That's it for me today. Happy birthday, Nate.