From your Weekend "Noel Picard," (until the title changes, at least) enjoy my attempt at distracting myself from the BLLEEEEEAAAAAARGGGGiness (Absolutely a word I just made up) of the Stanley Cup Finals result.
- Gift passes along a link and inspires me to find one similar to it. Just in case you were wondering, "Boyes" and "Oshie" don't inspire some Wikipedia editors to think of hockey first. We don't get no respect, I tells ya.
- And Jeff Gordon tries to see how the Blues can get to where the Hawks are now. This is a couple of days old and I don't blame Joe one bit for letting it linger. Consider this my first step towards getting better.
- Broad Street takes a look at where their team stands on clean-up day. Good to see Mike Liut's still around in some capacity.
- Would Pronger let Burish's comments go unanswered? Not a chance.
- Coming soon to a Leafs team near you: Captain Dion Phaneuf
- Speaking of the Leafs, Down Goes Brown has a copy of Brian Burke's letter to the other GMs concerning Kaberle.
- Justice is served to people named Pierre McGuire in the Best and Worst of Broadcasting.
- Jersey fouls. You know 'em, you love 'em.
- I imagine the US soccer team would have rather dealt with road construction.
- Famous fictional children all "grown up." Some of these are better than others but the ones that hit are pretty damn good.
- If you had a Nintendo 64 and didn't like Star Fox 64, we can't be friends. The crew tries to get back together on Facebook.
Joe has his dog videos. I have Keyboard Cat. Also appearing in this video, Helen Hunt , ecstasy, and "Hall and Oates."
Confused? Hell, I don't blame you.
And I'm off to go be interested in soccer for the first time in four years. Let's go USA!
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com