Don't get the headline? Watch the highlights from the USA/England World Cup match and you'll soon be enlightened.
And yeah, it's short today. Sorry.
Wait, why am I apologizing? It's been since Wednesday since there's been hockey and while the post-cup articles have been penned, it's still not time for the mainstream draft things. Luckily we have Prospect Sundays to fix the draft thing.
- Captain Roboto had it written into his programming to help fight breast cancer. Blues raise $60K for the Komen event.
- Of course we were rooting against the Hawks in the finals. Only a few of us were doing it out of safety concerns for their fans.
- Kane brought up cabbies at the parade. Of course he had to address that, regardless of any context.
- The popular solution to the Hawks cap trouble: Bury Huet in the minors.
- Any ladies into the fantasy realms? I found your match for you. Completely free of charge, too.
- Anybody know the Comic Book Guy's real name? Or the Michelin Man's name? Mental Floss has you covered.
- The McSweeney's lists thing gets me every time I'm in need of some high brow laughs. Click "More Lists" if you want, well, more. (Duh)
- Same for Married To The Sea. Smart people type laughs.
Carnie helps celebrate the USA (and English GK Robert Green) soccer team finish off a 1-1 draw with the British team. Patriotism ftw!
Averagejoe is back for the work week.
Rejoice accordingly by sending him your best finds at gametimelinks (at) gmail.com