Good morning, Game Timers. Let's look at some links as we kick off the NHL offseason. Fun times ahead for the next few months.
The Blues and KMOX are staying together. [Blues]
- Peter Forsberg almost came back for the Flyers in March, but didn't feel like he was in game shape. I'm blaming you Forsberg. [TSN]
- The Flyers have signed a goalie to a 2-year extension. Not Michael Leighton. Not Brain Boucher. Not Ray Emery. Johan Backlund is his name. [TSN]
- The Kings assistant coach who is embroiled in a sexual assault case has resigned. Probably a good call on his part. [TSN]
- The Pens duo of Evgeni Malkin and Sidney Crosby didn't have the best linemates. [PensBurgh]
- If Todd Bertuzzi leaves the Red Wings, who replaces him? Not Steve Moore. [Winging it in Motown]
- Things I learned today: you can make a working gun out of LEGOs. Good to know. [This Is Freaking Ridiculous]
- Ever wonder what makes up a Twinkie? Wonder no more. [theChive]
- Famous pictures ... without pants. [Cracked]
- A top 10 list of cigars I will never get to smoke. I'd be willing to bet they are better than Swisher Sweets and Phillies. [AskMen]
Apparently, Alfred Hitchcock was ahead of his time. Michael Scott would be proud.