The lion's share of the analysis has been done, but I'll pass along any other stuff I find concerning breakdowns of the Halak deal.
- Lars hopes to make an impact with the Habs.
- Jeff Gordon, alleged "Hockey Guy," states the obvious: In acquiring a long-term netminder, the Blues gave up some scoring potential that will need to be replaced.
- Since he's the agent for Perron, Polak, and the newly acquired Halak, it might be worth keeping an eye on Allan Walsh's twitter account.
- Puck Daddy has many videos of the recently retired Rob Blake giving various people some what for throughout his career. One of 'em is Tomas Holmstrom getting his shit ruined!
- Coming soon: A play based on the life and times of Theo Fleury. His over the top goal celebration with Calgary is going to be damn hard to re-create.
- The owners of the Thrashers don't plan to sell. Penny for your thoughts, Hildy?
- The blindsite hit rule has been finalized.
- Paul Henderson, of '72 Summit Series fame, may have his jersey return to his native Canada if a company in BC has anything to do with it.
- Holy shit holy shit Spectr found a working lightsaber!
- A guide to the clowns behind laptops at the coffee shop.
File this under the "So stupid it's funny" file.
Die Hard kept me entertained on TNT while I put together these links. Yippie ki yay,
Game Timers mother fuckers. Since it was censored last night, I'll make up for it now.
That's all for now. See you Sunday.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com