Still in shock. In a good way.
- SB Nation is doing a mock draft. Want to know who the fake Blues led by the minds of Game Time drafted? Find out. [SB Nation]
- A look at Father's Day and how it relates to hockey. It's a good read. [The Copper & Blue]
- The old Hall of Fame debate heats up. If Arturs Irbe doesn't get in, I'm going to be very upset. [ESPN]
- Jason Arnott is happy to be a Devil once again. [ESPN New York]
- What happens when you combine one annoying thing with another annoying things? Magic. [Geekosystem]
- If I ever get a job where I have to wear a tie to work, I'm wearing nothing but pillow ties. [Pillowtie.com]
- Some smart folks applied clown makeup and tried to teach juggalos science. [Laughing Squid]
- Congressman Joe Barton apologized to BP for making them come in front of Congress. Here are some other things he'd like to apologize about. (Just click and laugh.) [Joe Barton Would Like To Apologize]
For music Monday, I wanted some old-school rock. NatetheGreat came through in the clutch. Enjoy.
That's all for me. Sorry things were short -- crappy internet at my parent's crib. Thing will probably be better tomorrow. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com