Glad that Jay got some Selke love, but he deserved more. Next year, Jay. Next year.
- Cam Janssen and D.J. King both received qualifying offers, but know the Blues will only keep one (or hopefully none). [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Silent Jay McClement garnered some Selke love, picking up two first-place votes. [Pro Hockey Talk]
- A breakdown of all the major awards and all that jazz. [Puck Daddy]
- Silver Seven goes behind the curtain to talk with a player agent.[Silver Seven Sens]
- It's so hard, to say good bye to yesterday. [Fear The Fin]
- The Kings seem to be happy with the way things are going. LA is bring back the head coach and GM for two more years. [TSN]
- Dustin Byfuglien is the centerpiece of a massive salary cap dump. Some expensive and crappy Hawks are going to Atlanta in exchange for Marty Reasoner and some picks and prospects. For a big deal, it's kind of underwhelming. [TSN]
- Speaking of the Thrashers, Craig Ramsay has been tabbed to lead the team behind the bench. [TSN]
- A site devoted to things you have to learn, mostly the hard way. [Stuff No One Told Me]
- I didn't realize Walgreens signs were so ripe for mocking. [Buzzfeed]
- Police blotters are often a gold mine of awesomeness. Sometimes you have a boring speeding ticket, other times you have a guy watching a porno getting robbed. [manofest]
J-Mill enjoys the Watchmen and, apparently, parodies. Warning: You must know the source material to "get" this.
Finally, Carnie wants to warn us all about the dangers of low-flying rainbows. Thank you, Carnie for passing along this PSA.