Well, Jarmo, it's been a helluva run. Hopefully we'll be talking about your last draft and remembering your final picks with much fondness.
You'll always have a place for your thoughts at Game Time, Jarmo. That's assuming that underground, fan distributed hockey papers are your thing.
- Jaden Schwartz is motivated by his sister's struggle with cancer.
- Prospect David Warsofsky has been dealt to Boston for Vladimir Sobotka. Stanley Cup of Chowder has their say.
- Puck Daddy guesstimates the winners and losers from the draft.
- Marc Savard: Potentially coming to a canadian team near you.
- The LA Kings appear set to make an offer to Kovalchuk if he hits the open market. That and more rumor summaries on Pierre LeBrun's blog.
- Evgeni Nabokov has reportedly had his rights dealt to Philly for a conditional 7th rounder. More on this as it develops.
- San Jose doesn't seem too keen on letting their potential FAs hit the market.
- Toronto spun the trade wheels to earn some picks. Nothing involved Tomas Kaberle. Also, Facebook told me Steve Dangle got hit with a drive by roman candle. That's turrible, as Charles Barkley might put it.
- Well, that's one way to own a bar.
- Guns don't actually work like they do in movies.
- Gift considers this impressive. I do, too, even if no one should give this big of a shit about fishing.
Chris Gift has your update on national security.
Thank God for Robert DeNiro. I feel safer already.
Prospect Sundays will have tons of shit concerning the Blues picks over the past couple of days.
Averagejoe will take the reins for the weekday links as he tends to do. Help him out at gametimelinks (at) gmail.com