The draft is finally past. Now we can stop looking ahead so much and start focusing on the present. Can't wait until Thursday.
- A draft roundup from the BND — the Blues went heavy on the forwards. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Doug Armstrong has fresh eyes and is looking to make changes. Good to hear. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The Blues think Vladimir Tarasenko will sign. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- A first-hand account of the draft that makes it seem exactly like I imagine it to be — boring. [Battle of California]
- Can I afford Ilya Kovalchuk? No, I'm a lowly journalist. Who can? Find out. [Jewels From The Crown]
- The Stars fans defend the terrible move of drafting a goalie in the first round. Poor Stars fans. [Defending Big D]
- Marc Staal, the third most talented Staal, may not be back in New York next season. [ESPN]
- The Blackhawks remembered to send in their qualifying offers on time this year. Good job, guys. [TSN]
- The Flyers are talking to Evgeni Nabokov.[TSN]
- Only spectr would pass along something like this: "Penis Copter Stops Russian Speaker." Probably not the safest for work since it's a flying dick, but still funny. [STREAKR HUMOUR]
- Save some time, watch the Star Wars trilogy in gif form — done in what looks like Microsoft paint. So nerdy, so awesome. [the Whoa!]
- Once upon a time, Lois Lane decided to become black in a totally non-racist or stereotypical way. [SadAndUseless.com]
- The only good thing about SNL these days are the digital shorts. Here are some of the best. [Comedy.com]
- A site devoted to making fun of the stupid shit in catalogs. Giant abacuses? Really? [Catalog Living]
J-Mill offers some sound advice: Don't get in a starting contest with a Muppet.